Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This a simple, but a great dish everybody loves it.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrain
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup of uncooked macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Bake at 350F covered for 45 minutes, then uncovered for 30 minutes.
The ultimate comfort food! Thanks for reminding me of the dish my grandma made for all our family gatherings! Works great doubled in a crock pot - but drain one of the cans of corn.
My mom started serving this about 5 years ago at Thanksgiving and it was and is a raging success. It is a big deal for a new "dish" to make it into our standard Thanksgiving meal. If she didn't make it now she would hear about.
This is a simple, quick and economical dish to make. I'll serve this one over the holidays as a side dish. It's also great as an entree, just add a green salad or vegetable and you have dinner !!