Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I make this for all our family gatherings. Someone always requests the recipe and I never bring home leftovers. Very easy dish to make.
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn (Drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cooked MINUTE rice
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2-1 onion, to taste
- 2 -3 tablespoons of diced jalapenos
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with pam for easy cleanup.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sauté the onion in the margarine or butter until onion is tender. Add onion and jalapenos to your other ingredients and mix well. Bake in 350 oven until lightly browned on top.