Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Glycemic Index Snacks
Make and share this Corn and Honey Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 400* Line 6 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, butter, honey and vanilla. Fold in dry ingredients until no lumps remain.
- Divide batter among 6 muffin cups. Bake 12-15 minutes.