Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tried and tested. Simple recipe, delightful results. The green chilli adds an extra kick but you may omit it if not to your taste.
- Preheat oven to 450* 15 minutes before baking.
- In a large bowl combine first 5 ingredients. Mix well.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in cheese, milk and green chili until just moistened.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450* for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.