Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy veggie casserole
Make and share this Corn and Green Beans Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup crushed reduced-fat butter-flavored cracker
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except crackers and butter. Place in greased 2-quart baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and melted butter, sprinkle evenly over vegetable mixture. Bake 45 minutes until hot.