Kate in Katoomba's Note:
Excellent for brunch, breakfasts (with crispy bacon on the side) picnics or lunch boxes. No cooking on top of the stove, but in the oven. Do use the fresh corn cobs and not tinned as you'll really taste the difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine corn kernels, coriander, parsley and cheese in a medium bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper and stir well.
- 3Spoon mixture into greased muffin pans (one third cup/80ml capacity).
- 4Combine eggs and buttermilk in a large bowl and mix until frothy.
- 5Pour egg mixture evenly over the corn mixture in the muffin pans and sprinkle the tops with the parmesan.
- 6Bake at 200C for 15 minutes until puffed and golden.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn and Coriander Frittatas
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 168.7 mg
- Sodium 136.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.5 g