Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
was looking for a recipe to use up some rice bubbles and came across this on on the kellogs website. These are suitable to freeze
- 1⁄2 cup self raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup wholemeal self-rising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 310 g corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheese
- Whisk flour, eggs & milk in medium bowl until smooth.
- Stir in Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles® & remaining ingredients.
- Drop 2 tbs mixture into heated non-stick pan; allow room for spreading between pikelets.
- Cook until lightly browned on other side.
Yum, these are a great little snack.. I used spring onion in place of chives and these were great warm & cold, added them to miss DD's kinder lunchbox spread with cream cheese for a healthy snack. Thanks for posting!