Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is fabulous! Definitely not low-calorie. Serve with greens and sliced tomatoes.
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, diced
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, corn, cornmeal, sour cream and cheese.
- Add chilies, chili powder Worcestershire and salt.
- Pour into an oiled 9” pie pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes until firm and golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.