- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 473.18 ml corn kernels (fresh is better, but frozen will work)
- 473.19 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 22.18 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet, over medium high heat and add corn; cook, stirring often, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Let cool slightly in a bowl; add tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Toss and serve.