- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups corn kernels (fresh is better, but frozen will work)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet, over medium high heat and add corn; cook, stirring often, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Let cool slightly in a bowl; add tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Toss and serve.