Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This has a lovely lemony, tarragon vinaigrette. Would be a great accompaniment to your BBQ. From "Fine Cooking" magazine.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups corn kernels (fresh is better, but frozen will work)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet, over medium high heat and add corn; cook, stirring often, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Let cool slightly in a bowl; add tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Toss and serve.
This is a fresh and easy salad to make. I used fresh tarragon, which worked very well, as I love fresh tarragon.
This is a wonderful salad! I used dried tarragon instead of fresh, otherwise made as directed. We enjoyed it served at room temperature - summer on a plate - thanks for sharing the recipe!