1/3 Photos of Corn and Broccoli Bake
#1 requested veggie side dish recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cracker crumbs and butter, and reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- 2In bowl, combine broccoli, both cans of corns and remaining crumbs.
- 3Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- 4Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- 5Bake, uncovered@ 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn and Broccoli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.9
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 587.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chicken In A Biscuit crackers