Recipe by TheDancingCook
#1 requested veggie side dish recipe.
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This was a very good dish. Thanks for posting it for me in my thread! It worked over really well and I usually hate creamed corn, but did really like this. My fave cracker is the Chicken in a Biscuit, so maybe that was it, but whatever the reason it was superb! Thanks!
- 1 (8 ounce) box Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter, and reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- In bowl, combine broccoli, both cans of corns and remaining crumbs.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake, uncovered@ 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.