Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
When I come home from work, the last thing I feel like doing is cooking. Sometimes it's so tempting to just pick something up from a fast food restaurant. These wraps, however, come together so quickly and effortlessly that I make them often. They taste better than fast food meals and they're much better for you too.
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 311.84 g can mexicorn, drained
- 56.69 g shredded monterey jack cheese
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 59.14 ml bottled salsa
- 4 (32-36 inch) jalapeno-cilantro tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, corn, cheese, cilantro and salsa; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 of bean mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Fold in ends and then roll up each tortilla; wrap each in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with guacamole and additional salsa.
Wonderful recipe, so quick and easy. I will definately be making these again and again. I had no cilantro but they were still great. I served them with salad dressed with sour cream and salsa on the side. We will be having the left overs for lunch tomorrow. Thank you!
Yummy! Yummy! Loved the fact it's low in fat and very, very tasty. I even forgot the cilantro and it was great. We ate the leftovers for lunch today with some crackers. Last nite we had it alongside Carrots & Potatoes Roasted w/ Onion and Garlic (which was also excellent!). This goes in the keeper file to make again and again. Thanks!
Wonderful! Like you said Fast and tastes better than fast food. I did add some chopped onion and celery for more crunch and added the cheese (Cheddar) when rolling the wraps. Made for the Low-fat event in Cooking Photos.