1/1 Photo of Corn and Black Bean Wraps
When I come home from work, the last thing I feel like doing is cooking. Sometimes it's so tempting to just pick something up from a fast food restaurant. These wraps, however, come together so quickly and effortlessly that I make them often. They taste better than fast food meals and they're much better for you too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine black beans, corn, cheese, cilantro and salsa; mix well.
- 3Spoon 1/4 of bean mixture down center of each tortilla.
- 4Fold in ends and then roll up each tortilla; wrap each in aluminum foil.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 6Serve with guacamole and additional salsa.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn and Black Bean Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 449.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: