Recipe by bernrome
When I come home from work, the last thing I feel like doing is cooking. Sometimes it's so tempting to just pick something up from a fast food restaurant. These wraps, however, come together so quickly and effortlessly that I make them often. They taste better than fast food meals and they're much better for you too.
Top Review by samcp4
Wonderful recipe, so quick and easy. I will definately be making these again and again. I had no cilantro but they were still great. I served them with salad dressed with sour cream and salsa on the side. We will be having the left overs for lunch tomorrow. Thank you!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 2 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup bottled salsa
- 4 (8 -9 inch) jalapeno-cilantro tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, corn, cheese, cilantro and salsa; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 of bean mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Fold in ends and then roll up each tortilla; wrap each in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with guacamole and additional salsa.