When I come home from work, the last thing I feel like doing is cooking. Sometimes it's so tempting to just pick something up from a fast food restaurant. These wraps, however, come together so quickly and effortlessly that I make them often. They taste better than fast food meals and they're much better for you too.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, corn, cheese, cilantro and salsa; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 of bean mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Fold in ends and then roll up each tortilla; wrap each in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with guacamole and additional salsa.