Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a friend of mine - one of those things you thought you would never eat until you TRY it!
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup vidalia onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a medium bowl, mix together olive oil, cider vinegar and sugar.
- Add onion, beans and corn.
- Stir in feta and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- It gets better, the longer it sits!