Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I find this recipe interesting since there are no tomatoes. The balsamic vinegar also adds a nice flavor. Something different!
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen white corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
- Serve with tortilla chips.