This is a little different interpretation of a corn and black bean salsa. I took it to a pool party and it just disappeared!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small green peppers or 1 small banana pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and washed
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaf, chopped (more if desired)
- 1 inch fresh ginger, cut into smaller than matchstick pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1Seed and dice tomatoes and pepper and add to corn.
- 2Chop cilantro and add.
- 3Rinse, drain and add black beans.
- 4Dice ginger and add with garlic.
- 5In a separate bowl, add lime juice, honey and cumin. Whisk until mixed, add to salsa.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving, the longer the better.
- 8Serve with chips or as a side dish with fish or meat.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn and Black Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (1379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: