Recipe by brucedenapeters
Great for pitch-ins!
Top Review by Lallaloolly
this was a great, it will definitely become one of my standard dishes to bring to a party and to serve when i have people over. i served it as a side last night with recipe # 180496 and my husband had seconds of everything. can't wait for leftovers tonight.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (DO NOT DRAIN)
- 2 -3 roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1 medium purple onion (diced)
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)