Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a variation on a recipe I saw in Allrecipes.com. Let me know what you think. If you don't want one so kicky, add an extra can of corn.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped small
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped small
- 3 -4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional) or 3 tablespoons parsley (optional)
- Mix together all the veggies.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dressing (everything else).
- Pour the dressing over the veggies.
- Garnish with cilantro or parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.