Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend gave this to me...it is delish!!!
Make and share this Corn and Black Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen white corn
- 2 (8 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package salsa, I use Reser's
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- Mix all ingredients together.
This was a great dip for our tortilla chips this weekend! Unfortunately, the stores here don't carry white corn in the freezer so I used regular canned corn and a red bell pepper. Delicious!! Made for PAC Spring 2012.