Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I use this as a salad or a salsa with chips. Cooking time is chill time only. The longer it marinates, the better the flavor!
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) canssummer corn, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed well and drained
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, bulb minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix all salad ingredients.
- Combine lime juice, garlic, salt, cumin, and pepper.
- Whisk olive oil into lime mixture. Pour over salad, chill in fridge.