Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know where this came from but it is yummy! I use leftover grilled corn and grill my peppers. Even better if you let flavors mingle for an hour. Add some jalepeno for a kick!
- 2 cups corn kernels, cooked (I use 2 ears, grilled)
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onions
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Combine 2 cups cooked corn kernels, 16 ounce can rinsed and drained black beans, 1 diced red pepper, red onion 4 teaspoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons wine vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro.
- This is great with grilled chicken or fish!
We loved this salad.....full of colour, crunch and flavour! I didn't change one thing.
Yes, this is one of my favourites too. I use fresh lemon juice as a substitute instead of the vinegar. This is really nice. I have it as a side dish when I'm not in the mood to eat a whole meal.. Thanks for posting this good one!