1/7 Photos of Corn and Black Bean Quesadillas
A recipe I found in the HomeBasic, Winter 2007. I have not tried it so I took a guess for the preparation and cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cheese and salsa. Spread one-quarter of the mixture onto each of the 4 tortillas.
- 2Sprinkle each tortilla with one-quarter of the corn, beans and onions. Fold the tortilla in half and press together.
- 3Preheat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Place a tortilla on the pan and cook until lightly browned on the bottom. Flip and cook the other side until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden brown.
- 4Remove from pan and repeat with remaining tortillas. To serve, cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn and Black Bean Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.5
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 462.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas