Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Stolen directly from Plantbaseddietrecipies.com and put here so I don't lose it. Yum!
Make and share this Corn and Black Bean Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- Thinly slice bell peppers and onion.
- In an extra-large pan over medium-high heat, saute mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, onion, and taco seasoning to pan. Saute for about 10 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Add corn and black beans. Stir to combine, and heat for about 5 minutes.
- Serve on tortillas with toppings of choice: tomatoes, salsa, pico de gallo, lime juice, cilantro, etc.