Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Stolen directly from Plantbaseddietrecipies.com and put here so I don't lose it. Yum!
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 large onion
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups corn (I used frozen, no need to thaw)
- 3 cups black beans or 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- corn tortillas or flour tortillas or whole wheat tortilla
- Thinly slice bell peppers and onion.
- In an extra-large pan over medium-high heat, saute mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, onion, and taco seasoning to pan. Saute for about 10 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Add corn and black beans. Stir to combine, and heat for about 5 minutes.
- Serve on tortillas with toppings of choice: tomatoes, salsa, pico de gallo, lime juice, cilantro, etc.