Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family's favorite casserole.
Make and share this Corn and Black Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 12 ounces noodles, cooked (I like Kluska noodles or spaghetti)
- Brown beef and onions.
- Drain if necessary.
- Add rest of ingredients as listed.
- Heat through and serve.