Yummy summer or fall dish! I made this for an autumn evening appetizer and served it in insulated cups around the outdoor fireplace. Was asked for the recipe by everyone there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend 2 cups corn and 1 cup of broth in blender until almost smooth.
- 2Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add next 3 ingredients; saute 5 minutes.
- 3Add 2 cups of corn, 1 cup broth, and puree from blender. Bring to simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- 4Mix in cream. Season chowder with salt and pepper. Ladle into bowls. Sprinkle with onions.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn and Bell Pepper Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g