1/1 Photo of Corn and Avocado Salsa
This is a fabulous salsa, I cannot stop making it...got the recipe from Southern Living and it really tastes good if you buy the Lime flavored chips to dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups frozen corn kernels (can use fresh)
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix (dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- tortilla chips, for dipping
- 1Saute first 3 ingredients in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until corn is slightly golden.
- 2Remove from heat; let cool.
- 3Stir together corn mixture, bell pepper, and next 6 ingredients.
- 4Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- 5Stir in avocado just before serving.
- 6To add more flavor without more heat, increase the fajita seasoning by 1/2 tablespoons.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn and Avocado Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (2024 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.3
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 362.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix