Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You may also use kernels from 4 ears of corn. Boil in lightlty salted water until nearly tender, about 3 minutes.
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, diced
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 -2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Drizzle the olive oil in a fine stream into the bowl while whisking to combine.
- Mix together the corn, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and jalapenos in a medium bowl. Toss to combine. Add the avocado and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with additional salt to taste and mix gently.