Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from a catalog from "Cooking Enthusiast" and is a colorful and delicious addition to any barbeque or Mexican-themed meal. Fresh sweet corn is best in this, but you could probably sub a good quality frozen defosted or canned corn kernels. Summer-fresh tomatoes are also best in this and feel free to add more of the ingredients to your taste.Drained and rinsed black beans would be a nice addition too!
- 2 cups sweet corn, cooked, cooled and cut from the cob
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- Combine all ingredients and let chill for a least 1 1/2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.