Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
"A light and refreshing balanced salad with sweet corn and a tangy dressing." Yummy spring/summer treat! Great with grilled chicken.
- 2 cups sweet corn, prepared and cooled
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus spear, prepared and cooled
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix together corn, asparagus, onion and basil.
- Whisk together sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over vegetable mixture and toss together.
- **If fresh basil is unavailable, substitute one tablespoon dried basil.