Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This quick and easy recipe is made in less than 15 minutes and is so cheap and tasty :)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (400 g) can creamed corn
- 1 (400 g) can asparagus
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- salt and pepper
- Cook diced onion in fry pan till softened.
- Remove onion from pan and add butter and flour stirring till well combined.
- Salt and Pepper to taste at this stage.
- Add half a cup of milk and half a cup of juice from the asparagus can.
- Cook until smooth and thickened.
- Combine cooked onion, creamed corn, asparagus pieces, and hard boiled eggs that have been cut into quarters.
- Heat through and then serve with creamy mashed potatoes.