Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Corky's BBQ Onion Loaf,great snack just like the resturant. times approx
- sliced yellow onion
- plain flour
- 1 quart milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon egg shade food coloring
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Soak onion rings in egg batter, remove and shake off any excess liquid.
- Gredge in flour until rings are completely covered.
- Remove from flour and shake any excess.
- Stack onion rings in fry basket to shape a hay stack.
- Fry for 2 1/2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Corky's BBQ sauce.