My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces rotini pasta or 8 ounces fusilli
- 3/4 lb sugar snap pea (about 3 cups)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 lb peeled deveined medium shrimp
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1/4 inch wide strips
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, zest of
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Add snap peas to water in last 3 minutes of cooking.
- 3Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet heat 1 tb oil over medium high.
- 6Add garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- 7Add shrimp, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 8Cook until shrimp are lightly golden, 2-3 minutes per side.
- 9Remove shrimp, add pepper strips to skillet.
- 10Cook, stirring occasionally, until just starting to soften, 1-2 minutes.
- 11Combine with shrimp.
- 12Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine basil, lemon juice, zest, and mustard.
- 13Slowly whisk in remaining oil until mixture thickens slightly.
- 14In large serving bowl combine reserved pasta with shrimp mixture and sauce/dressing/vinaigrette.
- 15Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corkscrew Pasta with Shrimp, Sugar Snap Peas, and Red Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 522.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 21.9 g