Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a favorite at cookouts
- 1 1⁄2 lbs corkscrew macaroni
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups pitted black olives
- 1 1⁄2 cups yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley or 3⁄4 cup fresh marjoram or 3⁄4 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup feta cheese
- black pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, until just tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water then drain again.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Add the mayonnaise, olives, tomatoes, onions and herbs, toss well, sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper, serve over a bed of lettuce.