- 1⁄2 lb extra-sharp cheddar cheese, about 2 cups grated
- 12 ounces corkscrew macaroni
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the cheese.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until done and drain.
- Melt butter in the hot pot, add pasta and toss to coat.
- Stir in the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the grated cheese and toss to combine.
- Serve as soon as the cheese melts.