Prep 72 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This is by far the best London Broil we have ever eaten. Our friend Corinnel shared her recipe with us and we do the same.
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml onions (chopped)
- 29.58 ml fresh ginger (chopped)
- Mix all ingredients together in a zip lock bag. Score London Broil on both sides, place in bag and refrigerate 2-3 days turning once a day. Grill and serve with remaining sauce, Be sure to cook sauce to a boil before serving.
This was super delicious. The recipe stated to marinate the London Broil for 2-3 days, and I let mine marinate for 2 days in my refrigerator and I think it worked out perfectly. I didn't have time to cook the marinade afterwards to make sauce, but I can assure anyone considering this recipe that the London Broil was plenty tasty without it. Thank you for sharing your recipe, JHargrove. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.