Recipe by Annacia
An excellent accompaniment for so many dishes. I made it recently to go along with broiled fish.
Top Review by breezermom
I served this with chicken, and it was delightful. I think it would be exceptionally good with fish. This is very easy to make, and leaves you free to put the finishing touches on other dishes. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 cup jasmine rice (long grain) or 1 cup basmati rice (long grain)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh coriander sprig (wash and dry before chopping)
- salt and pepper (you may not need any extra salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid bring broth to a boil with salt, oil, and garlic.
- Stir in rice and cook, covered, over low heat 20-30 minutes, or until water is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Fluff rice with a fork and toss with coriander and salt and pepper to taste.