Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Coriander pasta with a pumpkin garlic filling.
- 1 cup flour, scant
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- coriander sprig, garnish
- 4 garlic cloves, in skins
- 1 lb pumpkin, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 halves sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- Place the pasta ingredients in a food processor and combine.
- Place down on lightly floured board and knead well for 5 minutes until smooth. Wrap in plastic and let in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place garlic cloves on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until softened. Steam pumpkin for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender. drain well. Peel cloves and mash into pumpkin with the cheese and drain the sun dried tomatoes but save 2 tbsp of the oil.
- Season with black pepper.
- Divide the pasta into four pieces and flatten slightly. Using machine on thinnest setting roll out each piece. Leave on a clean dish towel until slightly dried.
- Using a 3 inch crinkle edged round cutter stamp out 36 rounds.
- Top each round with tsp of mix. Brush edges with water and place second round on top. Press to seal.
- Bring large pan of water to boil. Add ravioli and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well and toss into reserved tomato oil. Serve garnished with springs.