1/1 Photo of Coriander Ravioli With Pumpkin Filling
That is Dr House to you's Note:
Coriander pasta with a pumpkin garlic filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the pasta ingredients in a food processor and combine.
- 2Place down on lightly floured board and knead well for 5 minutes until smooth. Wrap in plastic and let in fridge for 20 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 4Place garlic cloves on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until softened. Steam pumpkin for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender. drain well. Peel cloves and mash into pumpkin with the cheese and drain the sun dried tomatoes but save 2 tbsp of the oil.
- 5Season with black pepper.
- 6Divide the pasta into four pieces and flatten slightly. Using machine on thinnest setting roll out each piece. Leave on a clean dish towel until slightly dried.
- 7Using a 3 inch crinkle edged round cutter stamp out 36 rounds.
- 8Top each round with tsp of mix. Brush edges with water and place second round on top. Press to seal.
- 9Bring large pan of water to boil. Add ravioli and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well and toss into reserved tomato oil. Serve garnished with springs.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coriander Ravioli With Pumpkin Filling
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 121.4 mg
- Sodium 71.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g