Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are different and delicious red potatoes from Bobby Flay. Fast and easy! They are delicious served with his Grilled Baby Lamb Chops with Blood Orange Sauce and Toasted Pine Nuts -- which I have also posted here.
- 10 small red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground fennel
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Parboil potatoes (partially cook by boiling them briefly in water), cool and quarter.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and saute until lightly golden.
- Add garlic and spices and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cilantro and serve.
- Delicious when served with Grilled Baby Lamb Chops with Blood Orange Sauce and Toasted Pine Nuts by Bobby Flay, which I have also posted here.
Very aromatic pan fried potatoes with fennel, cumin, coriander and fresh cilantro.
Fabulous, so much flavor. I thought it was too much oil at first and removed some, but after you add the spices you need more oil. Wow, these are so very good, thank you for such a great recipe.