Recipe by Pianolady
These are different and delicious red potatoes from Bobby Flay. Fast and easy! They are delicious served with his Grilled Baby Lamb Chops with Blood Orange Sauce and Toasted Pine Nuts -- which I have also posted here.
- 10 small red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground fennel
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Parboil potatoes (partially cook by boiling them briefly in water), cool and quarter.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and saute until lightly golden.
- Add garlic and spices and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cilantro and serve.
- Delicious when served with Grilled Baby Lamb Chops with Blood Orange Sauce and Toasted Pine Nuts by Bobby Flay, which I have also posted here.