These are different and delicious red potatoes from Bobby Flay. Fast and easy! They are delicious served with his Grilled Baby Lamb Chops with Blood Orange Sauce and Toasted Pine Nuts -- which I have also posted here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil potatoes (partially cook by boiling them briefly in water), cool and quarter.
- 2Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- 3Add potatoes and saute until lightly golden.
- 4Add garlic and spices and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Add cilantro and serve.
- 7Delicious when served with Grilled Baby Lamb Chops with Blood Orange Sauce and Toasted Pine Nuts by Bobby Flay, which I have also posted here.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coriander Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.1
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 8.8 g