If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, this would be it! It's so good, i make it whenever i go to barbeques or dinners and it's always popular (i'm usually first in line!). This recipe does make a lot (as a side), so if you're just making it for your family feel free to reduce it by a half or two-thirds, otherwise you may be eating it for the next week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup sliced sun-dried tomato
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2-1 red capsicum, diced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to the packet directions. Drain and allow to cool.
- 2When the pasta has cooled, place into a large bowl and add the sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, spring onions, capsicum and pine nuts. Mix well to combine.
- 3To make the dressing, place the extra pine nuts, parmesan, garlic and pepper to taste into the bowl of a food processor. Blend until it forms a paste.
- 4Add the coriander to the food processor and blend until all the ingredients form a pesto.
- 5Add the mayonnaise to the food processor and blend until combined, forming a creamy, pale green dressing (try to avoid blending the mayonnaise for too long as it may cause it to separate).
- 6Add the dressing to the pasta salad (you may not need all of it as it does make a fair bit, adjust as necessary to suit your tastes) and mix thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coriander Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.0
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 304.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: