Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From the Foodcourt column, Weekend. Use with rice, chicken, pork, potatoes, peas or corn.
- 113 1⁄2 g salted butter, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything together.
- Line a small square or rectangular butter dish with clingfilm.
- Spoon the butter onto it.
- When the butter has frozen into shape, remove it from the dish alongwith the clingfilm.
- Stire refrigerated for upto 1 week and frozen for upto 2 months.