Recipe by Sackville
This makes a good accompaniment to fish and meat when it's served warm. You can also serve it as a cold salad as part of a buffet. You can use any kind of nuts you like, just toast them in a dry frying pan before you mix them with the rest of the dish.
- 250 g israeli couscous or 250 g normal couscous
- 50 g coriander, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 100 g nuts, toasted
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the couscous according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, put the coriander and lemon zest in a bowl.
- When the couscous is done, mix it with the coriander and lemon zest.
- Add the olive oil and nuts and mix again.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or chill if desired.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over the couscous just before serving.