1/4 Photos of Coriander Lemon Couscous
This makes a good accompaniment to fish and meat when it's served warm. You can also serve it as a cold salad as part of a buffet. You can use any kind of nuts you like, just toast them in a dry frying pan before you mix them with the rest of the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the couscous according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, put the coriander and lemon zest in a bowl.
- 3When the couscous is done, mix it with the coriander and lemon zest.
- 4Add the olive oil and nuts and mix again.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve immediately or chill if desired.
- 7Squeeze a little lemon juice over the couscous just before serving.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coriander Lemon Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.9
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 202.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of