Recipe by Cook Food Mood
One of my personal fav recipes! Can't rem where I got this from but this is seriously yummy stuff!
- 500 g large shrimp
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 cm gingerroot, grated
- 50 g fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash prawns, remove shells, leaving heads and tails intact.
- Season prawns with ginger, coriander, oyster sauce, pepper for at least 30 minute.
- Add olive oil to honey and lemon juice.
- Brush prawns with this mixture.
- Grill at 200C for 10-15 minute.
- Baste once with leftover marinade with honey glaze.
- Serve grilled prawns with lemon slices.