Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious glazed carrots with the taste of coriander. We love these!
Make and share this Coriander Glazed Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- With your mortal and pestal (or with a mallet, etc) crush your coriander seeds.
- Place the carrots and the crushed coriander seeds in a heavy saucepan along with 3 Tbsp butter, honey and salt to taste.
- Just barely cover the carrots with water, bring to a boil, and then cover and simmer until carrots are tender.
- Remove lid and bring to a boil again, reducing the liquid to the consistency of syrup, shaking pan occasionally so your carrots do not stick to the pan.
- Once syrup consistency is formed, add remaining tablespoon of butter and shake around to thoroughly glaze carrots.
- Transfer to your serving dish and garnish with fresh coriander.
This was surprisingly very good. I was a bit skeptical to start with but the taste convinced me, thanks!