Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is an old recipe, but very good.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 29.58 ml ground coriander
- 14.79 ml milk
- 177.44 ml softened butter
- Mix together first 3 ingredients. Stir in butter. Mix together the remaining ingredients and add to the first bowl.
- Roll into ½-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 400 for 6 to 8 minutes, being careful not to over-bake. Cool completely on wire rack.
- (Variation: add 1 lemon juice instead of milk and 2 teaspoons lemon peel.).