Coriander (cilantro) And Coconut Soup
- Heat the chicken stock, tom yum cube, ginger, spring onions/scallions, chillies, lemon grass and garlic together.
- Simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture, and liquidize with the coriander/cilantro stalks, lime juice, fish sauec and coconut milk.
- Return to the pan, reheat and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Strain once more and return to the rinsed out pot.
- Add cream, and finely chopped coriander/cilantro to the soup and heat through once more.
- Ladle into bowls and serve immediately.