Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fish broiled in coriander chutney batter from "Curries Without Worries"
- 2 lbs of any mild white fish fillets, cut into 3-inchx 3-inch pieces (catfish and flounder work very well for this recipe.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups chopped coriander leaves
- 4 hot green peppers
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon chopped coconut
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- Pat fish dry and set aside.
- Make a paste of all the other ingredients.
- Apply thickly on the fish on both sides.
- Broil for 10 minutes on either side.
- Serve very hot, straight from the oven.
I have this cookbook and have tried this recipe. It is easy to make and absolutely yummy !!!