- 200 g coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 green chilies, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons tamarind juice
- 2 teaspoons coconut cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons natural yoghurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture become a paste. Add 4-5 tablespoons of cold water to ease blending. Add the yoghurt and mix well blended.
- Adjust seasoning as per taste.
- This chutney can be stored in an airtight, non-metallic container for up to four days in the refrigerator.
- ** servings is a rough guess,as it depends on what the chutney is used for.