Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a tangy coriander chutney that goes well with a bbq or roasts or as a spread with cucumber sandwich..:))
- 200 g coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 green chilies, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons tamarind juice
- 2 teaspoons coconut cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture become a paste. Add 4-5 tablespoons of cold water to ease blending. Add the yoghurt and mix well blended.
- Adjust seasoning as per taste.
- This chutney can be stored in an airtight, non-metallic container for up to four days in the refrigerator.
- ** servings is a rough guess,as it depends on what the chutney is used for.
I tried this at home and it came out really well- my family just loved it - I took a print out and its one of my favourite things to make.
This was good, great flavours, but I couldn't get it to form a paste because the water kept seperating from the mixture. After I took the photo I mixed in two tablespoons of plain yoghurt and it held together well and tasted just as good. This really went well with your Tandoori chicken #124380 and your Spicy Potatoes #124381. I will definitely make this again but will add the yoghurt.