Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so tasty. they are actually for christmas but I make them all year round. This recipe is from our Oven instruction booklet!!!
- 125 g butter
- 125 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 125 g flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon bicarbonate of soda
- 45 g coconut, shredded
- 80 g raisins
- corn flakes (as required)
- Mix all the ingredient in one bowl until it all belnds and there are no lumps.
- Make Little piles out of the mixture and roll them about in the cornflakes( TIP: use 2 teaspoons. easier!).
- Put little corflake&Mix heaps on a greased Tray.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 mins at about 160°C.
- Take them out after about 20-25 mins and leave to cool. Yummy :P.